Summary: It’s not easy being happy in today’s world. Let’s face it, most people don’t enjoy their lives much. Between their jobs, money worries, too many things to do, and too little time, most people are lucky to have one hour of happiness a week.
Don’t settle for that! Even if you have a pretty good life, maybe a B+, you can have more. You can build the life you want and be happy. It’s not a trick or a scam, it’s not a bunch of silly nonsense you tell yourself and try to believe, and it’s not outside your power. It’s real, and it’s a gift you can give yourself.
What you’ll learn inside:
- The roots of unhappiness and 6 common mistakes people make when seeking happiness
- The mechanics of happiness and how it really works
- 10 faulty assumptions that may be holding you back
- How to let go of old memories, thoughts, and beliefs that stand in your way
- 10 tools you can use to create genuine happiness now
- How to build purpose and meaning into your life (no religion needed)
- How to go from stressed out to chilled out
- How to feel great and enjoy life on an everyday basis
This book will tell you how you can be truly, genuinely happy on a daily basis. I’ve gathered the best from academic research, books, and my own experience to create this simple yet comprehensive happiness guide so you can start living a happier life today.